Monday, November 27, 2017

Blessed Blessed Escape!

-Early To Mighty, The Fields Are White Unto Harvest 11/25//2017
All Hail To The Bride Now Reigning In Heaven, Readying The Specialty Stone, The Antichrist Murderer

     -Listening To: Pentatonix, Mary Did You Know? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifCWN5pJGIE, to Clay Aiken's, O Holy Night, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-GqI8vrz5U and Whitney Houston's, Joy To The World, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATqL4_8A_yc

Blessed Is He That Waiteth And Cometh To The Thousand Three Hundred and Five and Thirty Days, Daniel, 12:12.

The Exodus Of Silverton Nicholas Chow, Liverpool

                                           Scene XXIII

     "Okay, I just now saw when they shot off like sky rockets, but I Princess also saw that once in heaven, there was a cloud, wings you mean? No clouds, but there are some," as one searching the drawer about for another pen, even more paper, dead serious, she was in this hurry, wedding plans were all about them. "I don't know Preece Tatum I heard or read that clouds are really cottony wings as is described all through especially the book of Psalms. Okay, I can see that, relate even, but since I'm telling what I saw, it Nibe was a cloud that grew all the greater and mighty as it captive and cuddled each of us right into it. That even it was for a while we just stayed there, seeing everything the earth, its inhabitants, when soon a nuclear missile come sailing by. Before there was just this eerie silence, and all corners of the earth, three to four were in one way or another fine, sunshine to storms and just as soon as I described, a nuclear missiles come gliding through. My sister's description Tatum of a perfect wedding, is to have me and me alone, de, what is it? I don't know if you notice, but each time I call you Nibe, you in turn call me Tatum, so did you, notice? And of course Preece Tatum with your input design it and how fabulous, did you just hear anything I said? Yes, it sent me wondering was that Holy Spirits to grand Maaseiah's description of a Noah's cousin, the yellowstone eruption? Even that the sun, it's mightiest solar flare ever this world's history, or was it Nibiru, pending with a New Jerusalem settling in, or the ever suspected, warn, EMP? Again grand Maaseiah, three headed to four, two times a Godzilla monster she described of it, I guess it doesn't matter, because she warn and warn they were all coming and now sadly Preece Tatum, they have." Why speak in parables? For they say the Lord seeth us not, the Lord is ascended from the earth."  Apb, The RAM, see entire blog here,     http://2017thelightofnebewe.blogspot.com/2017/11/and-you-shall-be-changed-in-moment-in.html 

No comments:

Post a Comment